This past week a beautiful delivery arrived at my doorstep, and to say that I was thrilled was an understatement. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the beautiful cards created by
The Printery.


For those of you familiar with The Printery, I need not say a word.  They go beyond setting the bar when it comes to beautiful stationery.  Established in 1972, The Printery is housed in an 1899 building on Oyster Bay.  The collection of hand-set letterpress is a history lesson in itself.  

I have seen beautiful stationery, but the quality of the paper, hand engraving, letterpress, and the tissued envelopes is rare.  The boxes and packaging are exceptional.

I wanted to share a small portion of what the company creates.  They also do beautiful custom work. Many engage the services of The Printery for all of their personal and business stationery needs.

Please visit their website for more beautiful stationery and information.  ENJOY!




















 Calendar



 Boxed Cards

















 Place Cards






Baby




 Wedding


 Gift Enclosures



Children



Photo Cards


Shop HERE

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.co




IF YOU MISSED

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top