YOU READ RIGHT!  I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER!

I thought that I had been excited before, but I am one happy lady!!  I will be a grandmother in October! I now join the club of those that never hush about their grandchildren!!  One of those that drive everyone else crazy!

Whether it will be ballet, baseball, Barbies or trucks, I will be ready!  Time to get out that needle and thread and sewing machine too! Stockings, towels, pillows, clothes; you name it!  You know how much I love French hand sewing, embroidery, monograms, and smocking!  Cant wait to read and play too!  Ok, enough for today.  I will keep you posted.

For now I would like to introduce you to our most perfect angel!  Thank you Lindsay and Joseph!

Such a beautiful picture.  Thank you Joseph and Lindsay for giving us this perfect gift from God.

&....

Easter 2014, our little bundle may want to dress like this to hunt eggs!


To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendid sass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED


JossandMain.com home furnishing




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top